Discover the joy of creating your own gratitude practice – and how being grateful and more aware of simple joys and pleasures can help you feel happier and be more joyful! Join a creative, inspirational workshop that blends guided reflections, fun practical exercises and joyous creativity.
Here are some of the top research-based reasons for practicing gratitude:
- It boosts positive feelings such as happiness, joy, pleasure and enthusiasm;
- Gratitude reduces anxiety and depression;
- Grateful people sleep better and are more resilient;
- It lowers blood pressure and strengthens the immune system;
- Feelings of connection to our family, friends and community are enhanced.
During the day, you’ll:
- Learn how to establish a gratitude practice;
- Explore and reflect on what brings you joy;
- Discover how gratitude can help you deal with challenges;
- Express your creativity by making a personal gratitude reminder to take home with you.
Spend a day in the magical setting of The Secret Herb Garden to plant and nurture the seeds of gratitude and celebrate all the good things in your life! Bring your own lunch or enjoy something delicious from The Secret Herb Garden’s cafe.
Ashley Watson and Gillian Duncan
1 DAY, £75
Includes tea/coffee and cake
Advance booking essential
Date: Saturday the 14th November 2015
Times: 10am to 4pm.
Tutor: Ashley Watson and Gillian Duncan
For more information or to make a booking, contact email@example.com.